This private residence located oceanfront and inside Miami’s first eco-conscious hotel, is positioned along 600-feet of direct beach access, stretching across the Atlantic Ocean. This property is created with environment-friendly features and thoughtful touches throughout, as their philosophy is that those who travel the world also care about its well-being. Perfectly located and within walking distance to all the attractions in Miami nightlife, beaches and water sports, there’s something always exciting and fun to choose from, all within footsteps from this eco-friendly oasis. Walk to Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach Convention Center, premier shopping locations including Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Ave, celebrity chef restaurants and miami beach nightclubs to experience the ultimate nightlife Miami Beach has to offer. For the wellness travelers combine wellness, sports, and science at Anatomy Gym offering 14,000 square ft of fitness space including mind and movement classes. Indulge in relaxation with the first U.S. Bamford Haybarn Spa equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room, and enjoy a full service spa and wellness center offering a variety of treatment therapies including including aromatherapy, ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy to nurture your mind, body & spirit. Revitalize and restore with 4 outdoor swimming pools, including a 30,000-square-foot center pool, the cabana pool, the south pool all located on the third floor, or enjoy the views stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to South Beach’s Art Deco rooftops and Biscayne Bay while basking in the sun on top of the clouds at South Beach’s largest rooftop pool located 18 floors above the beach.
Dine between four culinary organic options all conveniently located in the hotel – the signature restaurant Habitat – a fresh, local, seasonal and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates, who puts a modern spin on Spanish comfort food at this chic eatery. Watr at the rooftop, the sky-high restaurant that overlooks the sea with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. The Sandbox, a poolside grill at the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Planthouse, offering a plant-based cuisine and locally sourced organic fare. Two lobby options including Neighbors – quick organic food that caters to your busy lifestyle, and also Drift, serving selections of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails.
Check in and out
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
– Separate 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 1952 ft² (182 m²) of living space.
– Full Oceanfront & City view with Northeastern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– EMC will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.