Fort Lauderdale, Florida
This 5-Star Hotel is the latest addition to the bevy of ultra-luxury hotels on the Fort Lauderdale Beach strip. Art deco architecture perfectly complements a sleek contemporary interior, creating an ambience that works well with a trendy crowd, young and old alike. Widely considered the more tame sibling of South Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach is naturally a highly desirable area for families with children.
Check in and out
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
- Separate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit with full kitchen, living room, & 2 balconies. 1116 ft² (104 m²)
- Views of the beach, the intracoastal waterway, and the city.
- The bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just as a hotel would).
- Entertainment amenities within the unit include LCD TVs, DVD players, and Cable.
- You are in the prime location of Fort Lauderdale. Beach front hotel. Heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach, walking distance to BeachPlace, next to the W Hotel FTL and countless surrounding cafes, shops, bars, nightlife and venues. The Galleria Mall is also at a dangerously close distance. Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is just blocks away, nestled beneath the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, where you will find an array of nature-oriented activities including canoeing, fishing and hiking. In addition, you will find watersports available right in your own beachfront yard.
- When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in some of the wonderful hotel amenities, which include access to the pool deck, containing a heated pool & whirlpool, complementary pool chairs upon availability, spa, gym, and valet.
- Our private concierge will be on premise to assist our guests with arrivals, departures, and any other requests they may have during their stay.