This beachfront private residence is nestled in Miami’s first eco-conscious hotel, with their belief being that sustainable hotels are the future and those who travel the world also care about its well-being. Perfectly located on oceanfront with 600 ft of with direct views of the Atlantic Ocean & Downtown Miami. This hotel is conveniently within walking distance to everything Miami Beach has to offer including Collins Ave and Lincoln Road Mall for premier outdoor shopping, Miami beach boardwalk to bike, jog or stroll south beach, world renowned celebrity chef restaurants to fit any appetite craving and all of Miami Nightlife to get the best experience during your stay. Refresh and renew between 4 outdoor swimming pools, including a 30,000-square-foot center pool, the cabana pool, the south pool all located on the third floor, or enjoy the views at the rooftop pool, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to South Beach’s Art Deco rooftops and Biscayne Bay while basking in the sun on top of the clouds at South Beach’s largest rooftop pool located 18 floors above the beach. Enjoy an onsite fitness center for you wellness craving – Anatomy Gym combining wellness, sports, and science offering 14,000 square ft of fitness space including mind and movement classes. Take the day off to relax inside Bamford Haybarn Spa equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, steam room and a full spa and wellness center offering a variety of treatment therapies to nurture your mind, body & spirit.
Refuel at any of the unique dining venues, where fresh organic ingredients take center plate for the ultimate culinary experience. The Sandbox, a pool side grill, serving American Coastal dishes. Neighbors, in the lobby that make food to fit your busy lifestyle, all made with organic, local ingredients, ready to go. Planthouse, offering plant-based culinary art and ultimate nutrition, Watr at the rooftop, a sky-high restaurant that floats over the sea, with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. and Habitat – the signature restaurant home of an award winning chef,Thanawat Bates that puts a modern spin on Spanish comfort food at this chic eatery serving raw, cooked, wood-fired dishes made from sustainable ingredients. Head to Drift for a night cap with a selection of local beer, wine on tap, and seasonal cocktails and listen to live music nightly Thursday – Saturday.
Check in and out
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
– Separate 3 bedrooms plus den, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 2092 ft² (194 m²) of living space.
– Oceanfron & Pool view with Eastern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– EMC will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.