With a reputation that precedes itself, Ritz-Carlton is a cornerstone of luxury travel–the Bal Harbour interpretation is no exception. Be treated to the utmost level of service and a dizzying array of amenities which include Pool, Beach, Spa and Valet. Each guest room design is enhanced by spacious modern perspectives opening to large terraces with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Precious mahogany wood, granite stone material, leather accents and custom artwork by painters Jay McCafferty and Darren Waterston help to convey a serene and warm atmosphere. This unit is a combined lock-off of an Executive Suite and an Executive Studio.
Check in and out
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
– Corner unit with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, private elevator, full kitchen (no oven), living room, washer/dryer & wraparound balcony.
– Spacious 1657 ft² (153.94mt² ) of living space
– Ocean, City, and Bay view with Northeastern and Western exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs.
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
Our private concierge will be on premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including: private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include a luxurious pool, white sand beaches, 5-star Exhale Spa, spacious gym and valet.
The property is centrally located in Bal Harbour. You will be within walking distance to the famed Bal Harbour Shops, as well as plenty of restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
– Parking is Valet at regular hotel valet rate.
– Pets: We follow the hotel’s rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to The Ritz-Carlton, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean of $200 every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. The funds will be requested after the booking has been made.